In Switzerland two out of three people live in rented flats. The law and the respective rental contract
lay down the rental terms. Nevertheless it is not easy to know all your rights and duties!
This brochure will provide you with relevant information and references regarding advice centres.
• Who is who? The most important parties involved
• Renting a flat: The most important dispositions
• Living together: Getting on with your neighbours
• Good to know: A few tips to make your everyday life easier
• Information and advice centres: Where to seek individual information and advice